Need some advice on writing or travel? (How does one break into freelancing? How’s the weather in Antarctica at Christmas?)
Got a question on anything else that keeps you awake at night? (What are the top dental hygiene tips for armadillos? Under what circumstances is it socially acceptable to dangle a leopard-skin thong from your ear?)
You can ask me anything! Yes, anything! Whether it’s serious or absurd, your question might be featured in a future “Ask Dave” column!
1) If you ask a ridiculous question, expect a ridiculous answer.
2) If you ask a ridiculous question, you might not get an answer at all.
3) By asking a question here, you give me permission to use it on this website and elsewhere, and you acknowledge you will not be compensated for its use.
4) While I do my best to answer all e-mail I receive, it sometimes takes me a while. Your patience is appreciated.
5) You agree not to sue me if the answer I provide is wrong, damaging, stupid, or causes you to lose an argument with your spouse.
If these dictatorial rules do not frighten you, ask away! If I use your question in a future online column, I’ll let you know!