Travel Writing Webinar: Follow-Up Q&A
By Dave Fox
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
November 24, 2016
Last week, I hosted a free travel writing webinar, sponsored by Wildland Adventures. If you missed it, you can watch a recording here.
Some questions came in that I didn’t have time to answer, so I’ve recorded a 20-minute follow-up video:
- Timothy asks how to deal with multiple story lines in a single journey.
- David wants my opinion on taking photos to go with your stories.
- Juliana has a question about about audio recorders for note-taking.
- Kathy asks about websites for personal self-publishing.
- Lisa has been writing for websites and newspapers. Now she wants to tackle her first book and wonders where to begin.
- And Sheryl wants to know more about my online writing workshops.
You can watch the follow-up video below: